en

270 games, three games short of club record hold | Forum

123 Feb 13

AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. Jason Kelce Hoodie . -- Frank Toohey scored 22 points and grabbed 13 rebounds to power the Air Force Academy past Stetson, 85-72 on Tuesday night in a Savannah Invitational tournament home game.The Falcons 5-0 to start to the season are off to their best start since 2012-13. Air Force travels to Savannah, Ga., for the final two games of the tournament after posting an 87-62 win over Florida A&M Sunday. The Falcons have been 6-0 once, in 1982-83.Ryan Manning added 16 points off the bench, Hayden Graham added 14 points and grabbed a dozen boards for the Falcons and Zach Kocur contributed 14 points.Air Force shot 31 of 70 from the field (44.3 percent), including 8 of 21 from long range. The Falcons controlled the boards with a 51-38 rebounding edge.Derick Newton and Divine Myles scored 22 and 20 points, respectively to lead the Hatters. Eagles Hoodies Shop . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Authentic Eagles Hoodies . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. http://www.cheapeagleshoodiesjerseys.com/ . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. He appreciates the gesture but retiring St George Illawarra co-captain Ben Creagh has knocked back a farewell game for the NRL club this weekend.Creagh was surprisingly included in the team named for the final match of the season against Newcastle on Saturday but on Wednesday he ruled himself out of the match due to his chronic knee injury.He said it was special to be named to play in a jumper he made his own for most of his career.The clubs done a nice thing by naming me in the 12 jersey, I played a lot of games there for the Dragons. But Ive trained again today and itd be a token game if I played, he said.A member of the clubs 2010 premiership-winning team, Creagh, 31, said he wouldnt last long on the field and didnt want to stain his 16 seasons in the game with a poor performance.Unfortunately my knees that bad now. Its not getting better, he said.Its not what I want to remember my last game on, going out there and struggling, getting run past and missing tackles.I wont play this weekend and thats the way it is.Teammate Benji Marshall, who will also play his final game in the Red V against the Knights, labelled Creagh the best captain he has played unnder in his career. Eagles Hoodies Jerseys Sale. .I can honestly say with my time here, hes probably the best leader Ive ever seen or been under and probably the most-respected player that Ive seen, he said.Just the way he carries himself and if you talk to anyone around the club, you wouldnt find a person whod say a bad word about him.From my point of view, the stuff hes done for me away from football is more important than the stuff with football.Creagh said it was imperative the teams coaching staff and playing group openly discuss the failings of a season that resulted in the club missing the finals for the fourth time in five years.Therell be a lot of learning to come out of this year, hopefully a lot honesty when the season ends between coaches and players, to find out where we went wrong, he said.Not gloss over the things that have gone wrong this year and try and fix it for 2017 because theres a very talented bunch of footy players at this club.Creagh finishes his career on 270 games, three games short of club record holder Ben Hornby.Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Share: